If you have a MyIndigo Card but are unfamiliar with the card activation and login process, this article will provide you with all the details.
After reading this post through to the end, you will know all there is to know about the Indigo Credit Card Login, from using the card gateway to managing your card over the phone.
Indigo Credit Card is a platinum MasterCard that helps all customers to build and improve their Credit History. It is an unsecured Credit Card issued by Celtic Bank, Salt Lake City, UT and you don’t have to deposit any security amount.
Genesis FS Card Service Inc issues the MyIndigocard along with other low credit score based credit cards such as Destiny Mastercard and Milestone Mastercard
Your Credit History will be shared with all three major credit bureaus and help you to maintain a good credit profile. A good Credit Score is a very important factor when applying for loans or any other credit as it will help lenders to reduce the interest rate if someone is having a good credit score.
Indigo Credit Card Login Steps
- Go to Indigo Credit Card Login page indigo.myfinanceservice.com from your web browser.
- Once the page opens, click on ‘Sign in’ shown at top right of the screen.
- Next enter login credentials – user id and password.
- Click on ‘Log in’ and you will be logged into your account.
How to Reset Indigo Credit Card Password
- Go to indigo.myfinanceservice.com from you web browser.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ shown at top right of the screen.
- Once the page opens, you will see ‘Forgot your Username/Password?‘ right below your ‘Login’ button, click on it .
- It’ll open a new page from which you can get back your username by entering few information like, your Email ID, Last 4 digit of your account, your SSN and Date of birth.
- After that you can reset your password by entering information – username, last 4 digit of your account, social security number and date of birth.
- After completion of all these steps you’ll get your login information back.
How to activate My Indigo Credit Card?
- You can activate your Indigo MasterCard online through the official website.
- Open the official website.
- Enter your password and user name in the login form.
- Click the Login button.
- Now, visit www.myindigocard.com to activate your card. You may go straight to the activation screen by clicking on this link and logging in.
- Complete the online Card activation formalities and create your Credit Card PIN.
Benefits of Indigo Platinum Mastercard
A range of incentives is provided by the Indigo Platinum Mastercard to tempt you. Among them, the most important are:
- No credit check to pre qualify.
- 1% foreign transaction fee.
- Reporting to all three major credit bureaus.
- Soft credit pull —credit line.
- Fast and easy application process.
- High approval rate.
- $300 credit limit.
- 24/7 account access.
How to Pay Indigo Mastercard
Your Celtic Bank-issued Indigo Platinum Mastercard can be paid with a number of methods. You just need to choose the one of your convenience.
Remember that the Indigo Credit Card requires a minimum monthly payment of $25 or 1% of your balance, whichever is more.
To access your online account, simply sign in and select the “Bill Pay” option. Choose the desired payment amount and the date of execution, then enter the routing and account numbers.
If you would want your money to be credited the same day, make sure it is received by 5 p.m. PT.
Dial 1-866-946-9545 to make a payment or get in touch with customer care regarding your Indigo Platinum Mastercard.
To make an Indigo credit card payment per post, this is the address:
Indigo Platinum Mastercard
P.O Box 23039
Columbus GA 31902-3039
If you have any question related to your Myindigo Card, call these numbers for help:
Customer service – 1866-946-9545
Toll Number: 866-946-9545
Lost Department: 888-260-4532
Fax Number: 503-268-4711
Cards Like Home Depot Credit Card
- JC Penny Credit Card
- Destiny Credit Card
- BuybuyBaby Credit Card
- TSC Credit Card
- Burt Brothers Credit Card
As mentioned above in the article, now you have all the information related to Myindigo card. This article has all the information, hopefully you enjoyed reading this article and it clear all your doubts.