In this article, you will learn how to pay your Destiny Credit Card Login card via the Destiny credit card login, how to manage your account, how to request assistance from customer service, and more!
The Destiny Mastercard is an unsecured credit card that reports to all three major credit agencies and is intended for individuals with poor to fair credit. With an annual fee of $59-$99 and a 24.90% APR, the Destiny Mastercard has several benefits such as identity theft protection and zero liability protection.
First Electronic Bank issues the Destiny Mastercard, which is managed by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
Destiny Credit Card Login Steps
Visit the login page on the First Electronic Bank website or mobile app and entering your username and password in the corresponding boxes, a Destiny credit card login is easily possible.
Then, to access your online account, click “Log In.”-
- Visit the Login page for the Destiny Card.
- Your login information should be entered in the “Username” and “Password” section.
- To log into your account, click “Log In.”
Also Read: QVC Login Credit Card, Synchrony Bank offers QVC with a login. It is possible to schedule one-time or regular payments.
How to Reset Destiny Credit Card Login Password
Please enter the following information at https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/ResetPassword in order to reset your Destiny credit card account password:
- Username \sSSN
- The final four digits of your card account
- Birth Date
How to Register Now for an Destiny Credit Card Login Account
- Go to the Registration page on your computer.
- The account number.
- Please enter your birthdate.
- You must provide your Social Security number.
- Next, click the Next button.
- Follow the on-screen directions to create a Destiny Card account.
Activate Destiny Card at destinycard.com/activate
Visit destinycard.com/activate on your computer or mobile device to activate your Destiny card and begin using it. The following is a list of prerequisites for hassle-free card activation. Card information and login information for Destiny
Before entering the destinycard.com activate a link, have your card information on hand.
- On your computer or mobile device, launch a web browser.
- visit activate.destinycard.com.
- For secure server access, enter your Username and Password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen after clicking the Log In button.
- Enter the information requested when you select the card activation option.
- Enter the expiration date, DOB, CVV, and security code for your card.
- For the process to be finished, click the Activate button.
Benefits Of The Destiny Mastercard
The following are some of the primary advantages of the Destiny Mastercard credit card:
- A chance to establish and obtain credit
- No requirement for a security deposit
- Notifies the three main credit bureaus of your payments
- Unafraid fraud protection in the event that your card becomes lost or stolen
- EMV chip is present
- Your credit score will not be impacted by pre-qualification.
- Mastercard is accepted virtually everywhere
You can get assistance Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time. You can also send a fax to 503-268-4711.
How to Make a Destiny Credit Card Payment
The Destiny Mastercard gives you the chance to make payments via several methods.All you have to do is select the one that seems the most practical.
Simply use your Destiny credit card login to access your account and make an online payment. Make sure you input the correct information when you see the payments option on your dashboard.
You can also schedule automatic payments so you never miss the due date and incur in any late fee —which at the time of writing is $40!
To make a Destiny Mastercard payment by phone, just dial (1)-844-222-5695 and select the “payments” option. To complete the payment, make sure your credit card number is within reach and adhere to the instructions.
You may use the same number to reach customer support if you require any additional assistance or assistance with any problem.
Destiny Mastercard allows you to pay by mail. This is especially useful if you’re having trouble accessing your account or don’t have internet connection.
Just send your money order to:
Destiny Card/ Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 23030
Columbus, GA 31902 – 3030