Are you trying to find out how to get on the SoFi loans login page? You’ve come to the correct location. Using the secure SoFi student loan login, you may apply for student loans, refinance loans, check balances, see how your financing is progressing, and do other operations on the SoFi student loan platform.
SoFi is a prominent online personal finance company in the nation. Based in San Francisco, SoFi offers all the financial services your traditional bank offers such as money management, mortgages, personal loans, credit cards and more.
As a non-traditional financial institution, SoFi provides excellent banking services at competitive prices.
Originally founded as a student loan refinancing firm, SoFi (which stands for Social Finance, Inc.) has subsequently grown into a comprehensive financial services provider that provides a variety of products, including bank accounts, loans, investments, insurance, and more. SoFi doesn’t have any physical locations; its main mode of operation is online.
Customers of SoFi may utilise a countrywide network of over 55,000 ATMs. Through the SoFi website and mobile app, users may send money, locate ATMs, pay bills, make mobile deposits, and do a lot more.
Types Of SoFi Student Loans
SoFi offers the following types of student loans to help students cover up to 100% of their tuition, housing, books, and more.
- Federal Student Loans.
- Private Student Loans.
Sofi Loans Login Steps
To get a SoFi login, you must first create an account with them. To do this, just follow the steps below and start taking control of your finances with SoFi.
- Open your Sofi Loans Login web browser and go to www.sofi.com.
- On the top right corner, click the “Get Started” button.
- You will then be given a choice on how you’ll use your account. The choices are; Invest, Personal Loan, Student Loan Financing, Insurance, Credit Card and Insurance. This will help SoFi personalize its features to you and your financial goals.
- Prepare to enter the following details to establish your identity. These are your full name, current state you’re residing, email address and password consisting of eight characters.
- Upon completion of the signup details, your personal account is created and you can now enjoy all the financial services SoFi provides.
Sofi Loans Login Using a Computer
Logging in to your SoFi account is a breeze. Simply open your web browser of choice and go to www.sofi.com/login. Enter your registered email address and the password you set upon signup. Click “Log in” and you’ll be taken to your account dashboard. From here, you can avail all the financial services SoFi has to offer and enjoy all the features like student loan calculator to help you in your financial journey to success.
Sofi Loans Login Using the Mobile App
You must download the official SoFi app from the Play Store or the Apple Store, depending on your device, in order to log in to the mobile app. Once downloaded, open your app then enter your registered email address and personal password. You can also use the biometric scanners on your mobile device, just configure your device to either use the face scan or fingerprint scanner.
How to Reset Sofi Loans Login Password
It’s normal to forget things in life. However, some information are so important that you shouldn’t forget it, like birthdays and bank passwords. But no matter how hard we try, we’d still forget it anyway. Luckily, SoFi has anticipated this and retrieving your password is a breeze.
You don’t have to lose hope if you forget your password since it’s simple and quick to obtain your login information back. To do this, go to the signup page and click “Forgot Password”. The system will then send you an email, just follow the steps until you’ll reset your password. To verify your identity and confirm that this account belongs to you, be ready to respond to security questions. After resetting your password, you’ll now be able to login to your account.
Pros and cons of banking with SoFi
If you’re considering banking with SoFi, here are a few of the major perks and drawbacks to note:
- No minimum deposit requirements
- No monthly account fees
- Competitive rates on deposit accounts
- Direct deposit required for highest savings APY
- Must open both a checking and savings account (can’t have just one or the other)
- Bonus requires large balance
How to Check Your SoFi Credit Card Balance
- Online: Log in to your The Bank of Missouri account to see your SoFi Credit Card balance.
- By Phone: Call 1-844-945-7634 and follow the prompts to have the automated system read your current balance.
- By App: Log in to The Bank of Missouri app. Your credit card balance will be shown on the home screen.
- Phone. You can contact customer care by phone at 1-866-255-1668. Their representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET, Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm ET, Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm ET, and on holidays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm ET.
- Email. You can also send an email at email@example.com. A representative will respond to your email within 24 hours.
- Mail. You can send mail to MoneyKey at their mailing address: 1000 N West Street Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE 19801.
- Online feedback form. You can also submit your inquiry or feedback through the online feedback form available on their website.