We will learn about the Naviance Login procedure in this post. It is a comprehensive college and career readiness platform which Dublin City Schools uses to submit important documents to colleges and universities electronically. Please use this links to the right to explore Naviance.
With Naviance, districts and schools can better connect learning to real-world applications, improve student outcomes, and match student interests and talents to postsecondary ambitions. Naviance is a holistic solution for college and career preparedness.
Naviance Student offers the following menus and sections depending on how your school is configured. Below are the common menu options followed by
overviews of each section’s home page and key features.
- Home: Get a quick glance at your account, including a welcome message, important to-dos and tasks, your favorites, and new college visits and
- Self-Discovery: Take assessments to help you learn more about yourself and your potential career interests.
- Courses: Manage your course plans, including required credits and other important criteria laid out by your school or district.
- Careers: Explore and favorite careers of interest, access our Roadtrip Nation videos to learn more about different career and professional
- Colleges: Search for and discover your best fit college possibilities.
- Planner: Define and manage your goals, to-dos, and tasks that have been assigned to you by your school or district.
- About Me: Access and edit account information, build and review items such as your resume and journal, and access surveys
Naviance Login Steps
- From the Naviance login page click Sign in with Naviance ID.
- The Naviance ID Log In page displays
- Enter your Naviance ID (email and password combo), and then click Log In.
- You are now logged in to Naviance.
- If you have added additional profiles, you will have to select the profile to enter before being logged in to Naviance.
- Moving forward, repeat these steps to log in using your Naviance ID.
Also Read: QVC Login Credit Card, Synchrony Bank offers QVC with a login. It is possible to schedule one-time or regular payments.
How to Reset Naviance Login Password
Students, parents, and guardians can reset their passwords using:
- Forgot Password on the log-in page.
- Edit Password from their Naviance Student account.
Students, parents, and guardians who have an email address on file in their Naviance account and forget their password can reset it themselves. Staff members at the school must create a temporary password if they do not already have one on file.
- From the Naviance Student log-in page, click Student or Parent and Guardian.
- Select Forgot your password.
- Enter the email address on file in Naviance.
- Click Reset Your Password.
- Locate the Naviance-generated email and retrieve the temporary password from it.
- Return to the Naviance Student log-in page and click Student or Parent and Guardian.
- Enter the Email or username and the temporary password.
- From Reset Password, enter and confirm a new password.
- Click Continue.
How to Register Now for an Naviance Login Account
- Upon your school’s User Administrator creating your new
- account, you will receive an email invitation. You must act on
- that email invitation by the suggested date or a new one will
- have to be sent.
- Use the Click here link to accept the invitation.
The Log In Invitation page displays (Figure 6).
- Click the Sign Up tab. The email associated with your Naviance
ID will be auto-populated in the email field.
- Enter the password you would like to use for your Naviance ID.
Remember the email/password combination will be used for all
of your associated account profiles.
While creating your password, a list of requirements will display. As you
meet each requirement, that requirement will turn green.
- Click Sign Up. You are logged into Naviance. No additional
verification is required.
Create a Naviance ID
- Locate and open the email that you received including information about claiming your Naviance account profile.
- From the email, select Click here to accept the invitation.
- From Sign Up, enter a password in your password. Review the information in the tooltip to ensure your password meets the requirements.
- Click Sign Up. You are logged in to Naviance.
- Assessments, Exploration Tools, Resume Building, and Goal-Setting
- Naviance has a variety of assessments that help students determine their interests, passions, skills and strengths to explore career clusters and pathways. Under the career tab, students can explore and research information regarding specific careers and clusters. In addition, RoadTrip Nation provides over 8,200 videos about leaders who have built their lives around their interests and passions. RoadTrip Nation showcases stories about triumph, struggle and self-discovery.
- College Search, SuperMatch, Application Process, College Major Exploration, Scholarship/Financial Aid Resources
- Under the college tab, this research tool provides information on thousands of colleges. In addition to general admissions information, further data is presented on academics, cost and financial aid, student body characteristics, extracurricular and athletic programs. A link to each college is provided as well.
- Personalized Goals and Tasks, Journal Entries, Student Planner
- Naviance can help students set personal goals and create to-dos for themselves. Additionally, tasks can be assigned to help students reach goals to become college and career-ready.
Phone: +1 800-334-7661